Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sophia

This isn't usually the place to put dramatic personal posts, but something incredible happened yesterday. Nights of feeling depressed, overthinking about it, feeling stupid, and general confusion have been, um, somethinged. She loves me. She Loves Me! I'm not some pathetic guy thats obsessed over this girl who has made me want to sing, yell, kiss and kill. I'd told Sophia how I felt before, but, I don't know, she was afraid, or something, but yesterday, she figured it out, and she told me she loved me, in front of the entire drama class! Teacher and all! This is funny, sad, silly, and beautiful all at the same time! It's impossible to say how much that meant to me, for her to say that, knowing full well that the class would never let us hear the end of it. I look back and think about it, still knowing that I'm a highschool kid that has no idea what love is, but right now it doesn't matter. Even if it ends sometime into the future, it doesn't matter, because it will always have happened. We'll figure it out. I know I sound silly, but I don't care, I have Sophia, and she has me.

2 comments:

Erin said...

:) happiness for Marten :)

Marten said...

well, so much for that. at least it had some sort of closure, this time.