Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Gesundheit! ~ An original poem

Until I can conduct my next interview, you shall have to content yourself with some impromptu poetry skillz. In English last week, Weichert had every student put five of their favorite words on the board. Then, she had everyone write a poem using atleast ten of those words once everyone was finished. This is what I came up with. (most of these are not my words, and I was feeling very silly.)

Gesundheit!
Thomas released a phenominal ooze
Gesundheit!
Mucus, play-doh of omnipotence, began to coagulate
Gesundheit!
Lungs, through the depths of esophogus, had to elucidate
Gesundheit!
Death of a nostril
Gesundheit!
Breathing now oral
Gesundheit!
Kleenex is gone, bacteria's loose
Gesudnheit!

2 comments:

Jonah Comstock said...

Just when you think things can't get sillier...

Erin said...

Yeah, still gross.