Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Self-Centered Guide to Being Awesome ~Introduction

It has been established by several sources that I am awesome. This is certainly fine by me, but it begs the question "Why am I awesome?" Personally, I don't much care about the answer to that question, but what if some kid comes up to me and asks "Marten, how did your get to be so awesome?" I couldnt just tell him that I don't know and walk off. What if he wanted to be awesome like me? So, for that purpose, I have decided to research my awesomeness. This research shall be conducted as follows: I shall interview various people, asking them why I am awesome, as well as why I am not awesome, so as to get a well rounded and unbiased set of data. The information gained in this fashion shall be compiled and interpreted to form a guide, so that anyone aspiring to be awesome may make use of it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Well, awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yes marten you are just the Greatest!!! Bye Annamarie*~!