Sunday, March 19, 2006

LehrerMann: MARTEN
LehrerMann: THOU'RT A BANANA
Pinball Jedi 42: Am not
LehrerMann: Are too.
Pinball Jedi 42: Am Not!
LehrerMann: Are Too!
Pinball Jedi 42: AM NOT
LehrerMann: ARE TOO
Pinball Jedi 42: Prove it.
LehrerMann: ARE TOO
Pinball Jedi 42: That is not proof.
LehrerMann: I have all the evidence right here.
LehrerMann: Look!
LehrerMann: Here it is!
Pinball Jedi 42: I don't see it
Pinball Jedi 42: I don't think it's real
LehrerMann: I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Pinball Jedi 42: I find your lack of proof annoying.
LehrerMann: I find your face annoying.
Pinball Jedi 42: I find your mom annoying.
LehrerMann: I win.
Pinball Jedi 42: I win more.
Pinball Jedi 42: than you
Pinball Jedi 42: forever
LehrerMann: I win the most.
Pinball Jedi 42: Only not, because I win more than you forever.
Pinball Jedi 42: Infinitely multiplied.
LehrerMann: I used the superlative.
Pinball Jedi 42: I USED INFINITY!
Pinball Jedi 42: THE INFINILATIVE!
LehrerMann: That's not a word. You = failure.
Pinball Jedi 42: I make my own words. I am Omnipotent.
LehrerMann: Prove it.
Pinball Jedi 42: The proof is obvious. Just look at the word I just made.
LehrerMann: That's not evidence.
Pinball Jedi 42: Is so.
LehrerMann: Unless my use of the word furmambulocity makes me equally omnipotent.
Pinball Jedi 42: what does that mean?
LehrerMann: It means that I am omnipotent.
Pinball Jedi 42: The difference between your word and mine is that mine actually seemed to mean something
Pinball Jedi 42: your's is random sylables
LehrerMann: I think that any meaning your word had just got killed by your awful grammar.
LehrerMann: And spelling.
Pinball Jedi 42: Speleeng is billow me. Wordz bend two meye will.
Pinball Jedi 42: It's more evidence of my omnipotence
LehrerMann: Or your lack of language competence.
Pinball Jedi 42: Language mastery.
Pinball Jedi 42: Some follow rules, I make them.
LehrerMann: dlkfsajlkajlksmdlkmcslknagdnfrlhaukfgh;jeotwpjwnmlkbmwrmvocm
LehrerMann: Did you understand that?
Pinball Jedi 42: Yes.
Pinball Jedi 42: You basically submitted to me completely
Pinball Jedi 42: and you don't even know it
LehrerMann: Wrong.
LehrerMann: That was Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, transcribed very concisely.
LehrerMann: As you can see, I am an amazing and omnipotent genius, as evidenced by your failure to understand my work.
Pinball Jedi 42: yes, but what you don't understand is that through my omnipotency, I influenced Shakespeare to write Romeo and Juliet in the first place, and the true meaning underlying the entire plot is a tribute to my incredible power.
LehrerMann: You may have influenced him, but I actually wrote most of it myself.
LehrerMann: And I built Jesus out of Legos with my own two hands.
Pinball Jedi 42: Okay, you win
Pinball Jedi 42: that was just too funny for me to contrive a way to out do you.
LehrerMann: Excellent.
LehrerMann: Victory is mine.
Pinball Jedi 42: Congratulations. Now you are the Banana.
LehrerMann: I can deal with that.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is one of the most amazing and wonderful things I have ever read. It should be published in something.

Jonah Comstock said...

: O

Evey said...

ditto Erin. *laughs head off*