Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rain is only soothing if you're inside

Underclassmen suck. They are ignorant, annoying, disrespectful and stupid, with few exceptions. Phillip won't shut the fuck up about batman and how begging for his life won't save him, the dumbass girls who sit behind me in studyhall wont stop giggling and making mundane comments about people and events they know nothing about while I'm trying to write a fucking essay and half of Central Sound just can't SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SING YOU FUCKING IMBECILES! I took the class to sing and dance, not have my time wasted by lectures everytime anyone wants to do shit their own fucking way.
Work sucks. Theres always some tiny goddamn mistake that doubles the amount of time I take to do anything. Either the wood is upside down, or I forget the fucking hinges and I just realized I haven't labeled a single damn wall Ive constructed since being shown how to do it. If he didn't suddenly have lots of work for me, Ken'd probably fire me for my incompetence.
Old people suck. I'm quite obviously having a long, bad day, and someone I haven't seen in years and will doubtlessly not remember asks me how I am. I reply with a flat, don't-bug-me-toned "tired," and she has the nerve to say "well, welcome to the world." Yeah, great, I've lived in the world for eighteen years now, and I have a fairly good idea on how it works. I know everyone has their hard days, but I also know how not to be a smart-ass bitch to them. I don't care how many fucking years of life experience you have right now, I just want to go home and write my fucking essay and eat some fucking food. I don't need you're sage-like condescension to make me stop and think about how much of an ass I am. Now I'm home, and it took me a fucking hour to get this machine working, and I'm so fucking pissed about everything I can't concentrate on my fucking essay that currently has no fucking focus of anykind. That, and I hate hate fucking rainstorms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug* one more day and i'll give you a real one. wish i could be there for you right now though. i love you marten! cheer up! hope you have a better day tomorrow. *muah*

Erin said...

Love you, Marten. I wish I could be there, too, or you could be here, or something. Things will get better and, in the meantime, if you think it will help, here's a fun mental image: I wore a corset today.